Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Madame Toussaud's Wax Museum - Vegas



Yes, I wish I'd really met The Rock. But, this certainly was the next best thing. The Venetian has a Madame Toussaud's Wax Museum attached to it. When we bought our tickets for the Blue Man Group we received free tickets to the wax museum.

This wax museum is none like I've ever been to. We have a Madame Toussaud's in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Its nothing like this. At the Vegas museum you are allowed to "interact" with the figures. We were able to touch the figures, pose with them, have our pictures made with them.

I have great pictures of myself with The Rock, Patrick Stewart, Capt. Jack Sparrow and Judy Garland. I got to wipe my face with Elvis' scarf. But, I couldn't keep it. Before the visit was over I even pushed the "President" away from his press conference podium. That may have been the most cathartic experience of my entire vacation.

No comments: