Sunday, December 23, 2007

Accepted!!!

I'm back from my trip (more about that later). When I checked the email I found out some exciting information. My picture of the Mirage hotel in Las Vegas was excepted by the Schmap Vegas Guide website. I'm so excited. Here is a copy of the email I received. I'm also posting a link to their site. I'm also going to include a "widget" of their site as a courtesy for publishing my picture. Travel is not necessarily the focus of this blog so I'm not sure how long I'll leave up the widget. If it adds to the aesthetic of the page I'll leave it, if not I'll take it down sometime.

Hi Gemini Art,

I am delighted to let you know that your
submitted
photo has been selected
for inclusion in the newly released fourth
edition of our Schmap Las Vegas
Guide.

Thanks so much for
letting us include your photo - please enjoy the
guide!

Best
regards,
Emma Williams,
Managing Editor, Schmap Guides


Link to Schmap Guide, Las Vegas page. As you can see, my photo of the Mirage hotel, taken from the balcony of the Venetian, is in the upper right hand corner of the web page. There's even a little attribution to "Gemini Art" beneath it. I'm famous! I hope all my loyal readers will leave their generous compliments for me in the comments section on this blog entry and check out the Schmap Guide in appreciation for their wisdom in recognizing my photographic genius.





No comments: