Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Exciting Email Today


Sometimes there are little things that come out of the blue that really make your day. You know, unexpected miracles like I wrote about in my prayer previously. Well, today it happened. When I checked the email this morning I had received this little note from a viewer on Flickr. (I've excluded some of the note that explained how to submit the photo for inclusion in the guide.)




Hi Gemini Art,

I am writing to let you know that one of your photos hasbeen
short-listed for inclusion in the fourth edition ofour Schmap Las Vegas Guide, to be published late
December 2007.

Best regards,

Emma Williams,

Managing Editor, Schmap Guides

I never dreamed that my little photo I took of my hotel might attract the attention of someone who might publish it. But, I'm glad its being recognized. Wish me luck everyone. It would be cool to have my photo included in a mainstream, highly visible website. I'm anxious to know if it makes the final cut. I'll let you know as soon as I find out. Of course, I'm reposting the selected picture here on the blog again.

No comments: