This little miracle of the cyberworld is great. As I promised yesterday I took care of the business of getting connected with PayPal*. It's been an all day process, required an overhaul of the Gemini Art webpage (after I had just finished and overhaul of the Gemini webpage) and the purchase of new software.
The problem also boiled down to faulty design software. The version software I was using was about four years old. I couldn't figure out why I kept getting error messages when I tried to link or make sales buttons for PayPal. I'd gone through the registration process and had been confirmed years ago. I've bought things on ebay through Paypal. I started researching my software and found that my version was 5.0. The most recent version is 7.0. So, I'm a little behind. No wonder I was out of sync with the operation. PayPal doesn't even use the same addresses that were programmed into my software. But, I'm all fixed up now with some beautiful "Add to Cart" buttons on my catalogue page that work like a dream.
I only have one small problem. This new software writes the site into code that is a little different. I guess with the advent of a new version of Windows and a new version of Internet Explorer the design software had to modify some things. You can't imagine how my heart leaped into my throat when I clicked on my link and got the IE disaster warning. I had to log on to my ISP and go directly into my website file manager to find the correct file. I'll correct my link on blogger but I'm afraid there are a lot of people out there that will be trying to find the gallery and thinking I've taken the site down.
So, here is the new "revised" Gemini art web address. Please forward it to everyone that might have missed this blog.